Saturday, September 10, 2016

NEW HAUL FROM ULTA

Hi!  I have been gone for a while trying to organize my house, which BTW is always a continual process with kids.  I'm not one of the bloggers that have a huge following but would like to :) so I'm not sent PR products to review for free.  Everything I purchase is with my own money.  I'm showing some hot new things that I have researched and purchased recently for the fall with a gift card I had recently. 

Here is my Ulta purchase with flash to show the true colors.  Reviews below.


tarte shape tape concealer:

tarte has been producing some amazing products lately.  I have always have been a fan of tarte cosmetics.  This creamy concealer is very concentrated and pigmented.  I immediately swatched it in light at Ulta and knew it was the perfect color for me and used it under my eyes.  AMAZING!  You will not go wrong with this concealer it's worth the price tag of $24. It is vegan too!

NYX Matte Lipstick in Maison

This matte lipstick has a smooth, silky matte finish.  It is wonderful!  NYX is a goldmine of great products and dups so many high end products.  This is a dup to Mac in Stone.  I purchased it for $5.99.  Perfect color for the fall - see me sporting it! :)



Revolution Makeup Salvation Velvet Lacquer in Vamp

Ulta had Revolution Makeup on sale, buy one get 50% off 2nd one.  I had not seen reviews on these new products so here are my first glance review.  This goes on liquid and dries matte.  Claims to be long wearing.  I swatched it and it does seem a little patchy but definitely stains.  It has a weird smell but not something that bothers me.  I think this probably would be fine for short times but for long wearing I'm hesitant but will try it out.  The color is gorgeous!! 

Revolution Makeup Ultra Blush Palette in Hot Spice

The palette was $8.33 for these peachy pink blushes, based for fair skinned girls.  I have swatched all of them in natural light.  The top row is really pigmented in colors but the bottom row you will need a ton of building up to get a good color on your face or flat out might be easier with a blush brush.  You will see a mixture of shimmer, matte and baked blushes.  You can use an individual color or combine colors to make your own blush color.  I have not tested on my cheeks yet but will do so and let you know. It does come with a nice mirror which is always a nice treat.  Reviews on Ulta's site says it's pretty good :)



No comments: