Saturday, May 28, 2016

Ways to Make Money Just for Sharing your Opinion:































There are many websites out there claiming that you can make money just by taking surveys but not all of them are official or on the up and up.  Here are the websites that I use to make extra money either by reading their emails, doing surveys or by watching videos.  These are ones that I currently use now and are not scams.  Completely legitimate!  There may be a couple that I will attach my referral link too, please feel free to use it, but not necessary. But that is not the point of this post it is how to make money for you!!! Every site is different for their rewards, some offer cash, paypal, checks, gift cards and even charity donations.  I'm talking Amazon, Starbucks, Target, I-Tunes, Paypal and so many more.


MyPoints

This is where they email you surveys, emails that you just open and click "Get Points" and you can shop through to earn more points (like ebates).  You can also download their search engine get points by searching and browsing the internet.  You can print coupons and redeem them for points or even play games.   I only use it to do surveys and open emails.  I have been a member since 2008 and have made $335. www.mypoints.com
My referral link:  https://goo.gl/BcPzNN


Tellwut

This is a fairly new site for me but they have a ton of surveys available.  They offer even more points if you do some of their special offers. www.tellwut.com


Toluna 

A fairly new site for me too but a ton of surveys that will keep you busy for sure. You can also test products, participate in online discussions, polls, battles and check out their sponsored content.
www.us.toluna.com


InboxDollars

You can make a bunch of money here by doing their surveys, their offers (just be careful not too do any offers that you have to join something like a monthly subscription where you get rewards for it but it is defeating the purpose of making money, just do the free ones.), do surveys, deals, watch videos play games and a lot more that I have not explored.  www.inboxdollars.com
My referral link:  http://www.inboxdollars.com/?r=ref11612885&s=7


Ipsos-I-say

One of my favorite sites.  Surveys and product testing.  Love it! www.isay.com


Value Opinions

Another favorite of mine.  Surveys - another $20 Amazon gift card on the way to my email.  Took less than 5 mins to hit my email.  www.valueopinions.com


MyView

Surveys for points for gift cards! www.myview.com


Opinion Outpost

Again, another long time favorite of mine and very reputable. www.opinionoutpost.com


e-Poll

Love this site for surveys!  www.epollsurveys.com

Swagbucks

The biggest and the best for last!!  Swagbucks gives you bucks that you accumulate into rewards.  I use their search engine as my home page on internet explorer and use that all day long.  I also do their daily polls and the daily offers.  Check your swagbucks inbox for more opportunities for bucks.  You can do so many things on swagbucks - make purchase through them, watch videos, surveys, discover special offers, play games and even download their app on your phone. Occasionally they come out with swagcodes but not as much as before.  This is a must have to make money. www.swagbucks.com
Use my referral link: http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/VenusF



No comments: