Thursday, April 2, 2009

My Baby Girl Turns 3

I can not believe that today my baby girl turns 3. It's funny, it didn't affect me when she turned 1 or even 2 but this birthday I'm feeling very emotional. She is the light of my life! She is so adorable and so smart it's amazing. She was our first and man was that difficult - between her being colicky, the PPD and just the overwhelming feeling of having a baby and NO free time made the first year unbearable. I really feel like I couldn't enjoy her at all. Now, that she has a mind of her own and a strong one at that, I feel like she is growing up too fast. She wants to be so independent and do things on her own. I love it when wants to cuddle and read a book or watch a movie together, she is snuggly when she wants to be but never was before. I always try to take her out and spend quality time with her alone because it's important to me. I want her to feel special and know that I'm there for her! I want her to experience so many different things and be well rounded. I have attached some pics. HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABY!










3 comments:

Gina Mary said...

Happy Birthday Sidra!! You and my Natalie share the same birthday!!

Venus, I know how you feel! I always get emotional when Natalie's birthday comes around. They really do grow so fast!

Carrie said...

Nathan will be 3 in May and I just can't believe where time has gone... those are adorable photos- I love her curls!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Sidra, the time just goes by so quickly!