Sunday, October 19, 2008

Halloween Cupcakes

I made cupcakes for a friends party - here they are:

Ghosts (although, they really look like gravestones) - I dipped nutter butter cookies in melted white chocolate and use mini chocolate chips as eyes.



Bats - these were made with bite sized reese peanut butter cups for the head and larger ones cut into wings. Then I used frosting for the eyes and mouth and put sprinkles for the fangs. The frosting was not as thick as I would have liked so I probably would have used another cup of confectioners sugar to thicken it up.



Spiders - my favorite ones! I used a dark chocolate kiss upside down as the body, a junior mint for the head with sparkle gels for the eyes and cherry string licorice for the legs. OH YUM! The frosting turned out perfect for these!



Sidra decorating her cupcakes. She really enjoyed eating the tops off of them! Talk about sugar high!

2 comments:

manda said...

The bats are AWESOME!

Anonymous said...

Great idea, I love the bats, and reeses. I just might have to do this.